FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. When is DRB-HICOM Autofest 2013?
Date: 18th to 20th January 2013
Venue: EON Complex, No. 2, Persiaran Kerjaya, Seksyen U1, Taman Perindustrian Glenmarie, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Time: 10.00am till 6.00pm
2. What is the main objective of this event?
I. To showcase and provide a one-stop centre for the various automotive brands under DRB-HICOM including:
· Can-am Spyder
II. To raise funds in aid of Gaza as part of our Corporate Responsibility efforts
3. What are the activities during DRB-HICOM Autofest 2013?
· Many lucky draw prizes to be won – Grand prize of a Proton Satria Neo R3
· Auto showcase of various brands under DRB-HICOM
· Bid for pre-registered cars of various makes
· Motorsport exhibition
· Bike service campaign and spare parts sales
· Test drive your favourite cars from various makes under DRB-HICOM
· Get great offers on new and pre-registered cars under DRB-HICOM Group
· Offers on auto-related services such as leasing and breakdown services
· Kids Zone – video games, colouring contests, inflatable castle
· Refreshments area
· Charity Bazaar where a portion or all of the proceeds will go towards Gaza
· Mini exhibition and talks on humanitarian efforts in Gaza by our partnering NGOs
· You can buy your ready-to-wear outfits from designer Jovian Mandagie at special prices
· Celebrity and artiste appearances throughout the event
4. How can I contribute towards Gaza?
· We are working with a few selected NGOs who have done humanitarian and relief efforts in Gaza. Come and support the charity bazaar through purchases and donations and we will channel the proceeds to these selected NGOs.
5. Why should I buy a car during DRB-HICOM Autofest 2013?
· Special discounts and free mystery gifts on new cars
· Pre-registered vehicles up for bidding
· Immediate stock
· Special financing deals from the banks
· Special insurance packages
6. Where can I park my car?
· Parking will be provided at Wisma DRB-HICOM with shuttle services to and fro Wisma DRB-HICOM - EON Complex.
7. Is there a hotline number?
For more details or enquiries, do call the event hotline 03-5885 2494 (during office hours)